As some of you may know, I’ve been working on a game project called “Jazon and the Dead“, together with my friends Dennis and Nikki at 2nd Studio. We have already developed a demo of the game, but to take it further we NEED YOUR HELP! We set up a crowdfunding campaign on the Fig platform, to help raise money for the project. The campaign just went live today (31st of October 2016), and will run for a month.
If you think our zombie action-adventure game deserves a chance, then visit our campaign page here at Fig.co and support us 🙂
What is the game about?
Jazon and the Dead is a top-down 3D action adventure game for PC and Mac. The game combines intense action with puzzle solving, in a immersive player driven story.
- A tailored player driven story. This is your story. Each choice you make has consequences for your path and will keep you on the edge of your seat.
- Problem solve your way out of tense situations before the slow brain devouring creatures reaches you.
- Intense action with a heavy gun or a bloody fist the choice is yours but a split second is the difference between life and death.
- Explore a world set in a sci-fi setting, inspired by movies from the 80’s. Meet crooked characters throughout the dying wasteland.
- A unique comic book inspired world. The visual look is dark and gritty with ink lines and black shadows combined with stylized character.
- Groovy 80’s inspired soundtrack. That sets the mood for each event your encounter.
My role in the project
I’m the main programmer of this game (aka. the 1337 code ninja who processes Cola into ones and zeroes combined with black magic).
We use Unity3D as our game engine, and C# for coding. I’ve been working on this project for a long time, but this is the final countdown for the future of the project. It’s so exciting, and I really hope the crowdfunding campaign will be a success!